/\ Time Lines /\
- So again, the FBI and CIA say, 'Just trust us.'
Anybody who believes that should carefully review what led up to the and what they found - and also all of the things we wouldn't know about without .
Also see , regarding Cointelpro and his illegal pursuit and defamation of Martin Luther King.
Four key takeaways:
- Chinese police analyze human behaviors to ensure facial recognition cameras capture as much activity as possible.
- Authorities are using phone trackers to link people’s digital lives to their physical movements.
- DNA, iris scan samples and voice prints are being collected indiscriminately from people with no connection to crime.
- The government wants to connect all of these data points to build comprehensive profiles for citizens — which are accessible throughout the government.
- Solution? Quit using Facebook. Duh!
- The employee hacked into the customer's cloud data, then exposed more than 100 million records.
EEEE - from NSO Group which is designed to be inserted into the operating system of any cell phone. This gives access to an external surveillance organization to precise location history, all photos, phone calls, messages, all social media entries, even medical records, arrest information, and all other data on the phone remotely. Combine this with , , which are currently vacumming up vast quantities of data off the internet and storing it all in their ever expanding in the Utah.
Some previous entries:
Former FBI counterterrorism expert states matter-of-factly during CNN interview that ALL phone calls are being recorded:
Former NSA employee says the same:
$2 Billion, 1 Yottabyte data center being constructed in Utah to hold it a ll: and here:
What's a yottabyte? More than necessary to store all phone calls, emails, Facebook entries, personal histories, even traffic tickets and library checkout data on every person in the USA:
Holder says we don't need to show you no stinkin' warrants:
- Here's .
- According to the Times, all of this information - the nature of which cannot be revealed - is collected without any sort of warrant. A report on this data collection, by a watchdog group within the executive branch, was immediately classified by the CIA.
Based on the fact that this activity has been ongoing by the CIA and kept completely secret even from the Senate Intelligence Committee, the Senators asked that this activity be declassified. The CIA has ignored that request.
In 2015, under the Patriot Act, Congress specifically this kind of activity. The CIA has also ignored this statute.
- What does all this mean? Essentially, we have no reliable judicial branch anymore. You can get any ruling you want if you put it before the right judge. The reasoning for today’s ruling is totally nonsensical. Here’s his bottom line reasoning: “This blunt tool only works because it collects everything.” Wha? The 4th Amendment is not tricky: “The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.” So a blunt tool works because it collects everything? Really? What happens next is abundantly clear: The Whore Court will find in favor of those currently in power. The wealth gap will continue to widen. The people will become less and less willing to live in such a system. All we need now is . See entry below of 12/16/13.
...and to make it even more ridiculous...
- Judge Pauley cites an ‘intelligence failure’ from the 9/11 Report where the NSA intercepted phone calls from Khalid al-Mihdhar but could not identify his phone number. False on two counts. There is nothing in the 9/11 Report regarding these phone calls and the NSA already had the ability specifically tap everything about his phone calls to Yemen. US intelligence agencies knew the identity of al-Mihdhar long before 9/11, and had the ability to find him, but failed to do so. But really, what does it matter? Those currently in power in the US will stop at nothing to maintain that power. Facts and logic have nothing to do with maintaining their domination of our society.
- No. The CIA had the phone records and much more information about the hijackers who were in the US before 9/11 and simply failed to pass the information along to the FBI.
and - Hey NSA: I’d like a large pepperoni pizza and a dozen hot wings ordered right now. Can you help me out on that? Thanks guys! - Might as well put them to some actual work that adds value, eh?
and - He almost got a pair, but then immediately stayed his own ruling. What a country!!
- . New pictures of the center in this slideshow.
- Sen. Ron Wyden (D-OR): “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” Director of National Intelligence James Clapper: “No, sir.”